Thursday, August 10, 2017

Carols of Christmas! Your Turn!

I've been VERY busy this past week getting my classroom in order for the beginning of another school year.

SO, with that thought in mind, I'm posting some videos for the next few days on some of the new products coming up for Christmas.

The best thing about Carols of Christmas (if you didn't already know)  it's available right now!  NOW!

You've seen some of my cards and you'll see quite a few more before December rolls around.


I hope you enjoyed the video... and I'll be back very soon!

Click on the Stampin' Up! logo on the top right side of my page, and you can order these yourself.
Search:  Carols of Christmas

Click on any of the products below to purchase materials to make this project.

If you don't currently have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I'd be thrilled to talk with you about furthering your crafting pursuits!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments!
They are appreciated.