Friday, July 14, 2017

Christmas in July - Woodlands Wreath

I saw a version of this card online, and really liked it!  I messed around with the elements a bit, and came up with this!
As you're aware, I rarely make only one card at a time.. with this card as an exception.

I'm going to make more of these but wanted to try one first to see if it turned out as well on paper as it did in my head.  I made quite a few changes from the original I saw, and will make some other changes to the subsequent duplicates.
I think this will be one of my Stamp-A-Stack Christmas cards for my club.  SO pretty!  I love the copper foil on top of the darker espresso acorn.

I really like the Pretty Pines die cuts - they're so very pretty!  I just don't use them much.  I wonder if it's because I don't want to hassle with pulling them apart or what.... but I realize that's my own issue and they really weren't a problem when I made them!  Stay tuned... I've got more cards coming with the Pretty Pines dies on the way!
 photo Blog sig complete.png
Click on any of the products below to purchase materials to make this project.

If you don't currently have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I'd be thrilled to talk with you about furthering your crafting pursuits!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments!
They are appreciated.