Saturday, July 15, 2017

Christmas in July - Star of Light



I just had to do it!  This was a card from last year's Stamp-A-Stack with my club.  I LOVE the Star of Light stamp set!  LOVE IT!  
You can actually see the Wink of Stella on the card!  That doesn't happen too often.

Why do I love this stamp set so much?  It has a few of the verses we memorized as some of the older children for our Christmas event at church.  We waited so long to be old enough to stand in front of the congregation and have our own introductory speech instead of standing as a group to say each little part in line.  Some of my favorite Christmas verses are those individual parts the 'older' kids always got to say in church on Christmas Eve.

Plus, the images and die cuts that coordinate with this set are amazing!  AMAZING!

After I took this picture, I added rhinestones to the middle of the large star, and smaller rhinestones to the small stars.  It makes it look so special!  Sparkle always does the trick!

 photo Blog sig complete.png
Click on any of the products below to purchase materials to make this project.

If you don't currently have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I'd be thrilled to talk with you about furthering your crafting pursuits!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments!
They are appreciated.