Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Christmas in July - Hang Your Stocking

 HAPPY 4th of July, everyone!  I hope your day is full of family, great food, and fantastic fireworks!

Today's card is one of my very favorite designs... if you've been with me for awhile, this stocking in the frame idea is one I've used very often.  I LOVE it!
Here I've changed up the design a little, and am working with the Hang Your Stocking dies.  I LOVE this swirly stocking die cut!  I used it on a tag for my Tags Event last October.  It was very popular with the girls as well!

I also am in love with the crinkle seam binding!
 photo Blog sig complete.png
Click on any of the products below to purchase materials to make this project.

If you don't currently have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I'd be thrilled to talk with you about furthering your crafting pursuits!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments!
They are appreciated.