Friday, July 7, 2017

Christmas in July - Glitter Trees


Christmas in July for today has to do with GLITTER!  
 The stamp set I'm using is older than the hills, but still relevant, and still in the catalog!   The picture below I took without the flash so you could see the sparkly glitter.  SO pretty!

I don't know when Christmas trees became so important to me.  Every year as kids we got to help pick out the tree.  As an adult I haven't always had a Christmas tree for one reason or the other up during the holidays, but I always have them around the house.  I collect them.  My grandmother's ceramic Christmas tree sits in the dining room with a timer so it is lit year-round.  I have figurines of trees, or figurines with trees all over the house.  I really LOVE Christmas trees!
 photo Blog sig complete.png
Click on any of the products below to purchase materials to make this project.

If you don't currently have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I'd be thrilled to talk with you about furthering your crafting pursuits!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments!
They are appreciated.