Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Christmas in July - Gingerbread Cookie Cutter

Today for Christmas in July, I'm presenting the gingerbread man from the Cookie Cutter Stamp set.  He's so adorable!  Best part of this little guy is he's a punch!  Stamp out a bunch of images, punch them out, and you have the makings for lots of Christmas cards!
Truth is, I rarely work in singles.  I usually make anywhere from 3 to 8 or 10 cards of each design.  I ended up with 3 of these cards.  Once you get started working, it's actually more efficient to make duplicates.  Plus, how many Christmas cards do you need to send in November or early December?  Surely more than 10. 
I've used that word "efficient" quite a bit lately - I'll try to tone it down.   I had some small pieces of the Designer Series paper left, so I cut strips to add to the insides of the cards.  The sentiment at the top is also part of the Cookie Cutter Christmas stamp set. 
 photo Blog sig complete.png
Click on any of the products below to purchase materials to make this project.

If you don't currently have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I'd be thrilled to talk with you about furthering your crafting pursuits!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments!
They are appreciated.