Friday, July 28, 2017

Christmas in July - Deck the Halls with Swag



I mentioned a few days ago about how Christmas songs get stuck playing in my head... well this one Deck the Halls made me think of a story I enjoy reading about how the hallways were decorated with swags of evergreen boughs.  My mom puts up a swag to the living room that frames the tree every year.  It's beautiful.

After I made the first card similar to this, I had an idea.
 Here's a close-up where I'm trying to show all the dimension on this card with the ornaments popped up and the swag and acorn only attached at the top.
 Here you can see the ornaments a little more clearly.
 SO pretty!
I love this frame die!  It gives the card some extra detail and shows the card base though.  So elegant.

August 1st is the date!  Keep it in mind.  You can order this set starting August 1st, 2017.  Stop back and click the link below.
 photo Blog sig complete.png
Click on any of the products below to purchase materials to make this project.

If you don't currently have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I'd be thrilled to talk with you about furthering your crafting pursuits!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments!
They are appreciated.