Monday, July 10, 2017

Christmas in July - Christmas Reindeer


Today I'm using up last season's Designer Series Paper (DSP).  It was great paper, and I am at the point where I just need to use it!  SO... here goes.
I used 3 bases.  Real Red, Early Espresso, and Crumb Cake.  The reindeer were all stamped in Early Espresso ink on Crumb cake paper.  See tomorrow's post for a great way to stamp out images with the builder punches.  There's a tip.
On the Espresso backgrounds, I stamped with Versamark ink, embossed with white powder, and immediately added Dazzling Diamonds glitter.  After adding the glitter, give the whole thing a touch
of heat just to set all the powder and glitter. 

The cards area all very straight forward, and VERY cute! 

When you've had enough of one background, turn the paper over and see if that looks as good!
This turned out to be a series of a dozen cards.  I just stamped, colored, cut, and adhered all the pieces together.  Easy, quick, and super cute!
 photo Blog sig complete.png
Click on any of the products below to purchase materials to make this project.

If you don't currently have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I'd be thrilled to talk with you about furthering your crafting pursuits!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments!
They are appreciated.