Friday, January 6, 2017

Stampin' Up! Annual Sale-A-Bration Promotion

 Previous posts I've put up have included pretty easy bundles to get to the $50 to earn SAB items...  Here I'm putting up items that require more than just one item to get there... but the beauty of this is that I've done all the work - everything coordinates! Each grouping of products works together when creating masterpieces!

The total for this first bundle is $62, and with an extra $38 in stamp items, you've earned 2 SAB items!


This next bundle, I'm showing 2 choices of which you need only one to get to the $50 for a free SAB item.  You can choose any ONE circle punch, or the layering ovals dies.  With the layering oval dies, you're almost on the way to a second SAB item.


If you are a baker in addition to a crafter (like I am) this next bundle will be a GREAT addition when you are sending out baked items.  I also think this set would be great for party favors.



Stay tuned tomorrow for more options on earning SAB items!


Click on any of the products below to purchase materials to make this project. If you don't currently have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I'd be thrilled to talk with you about furthering your crafting pursuits!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments!
They are appreciated.