Sunday, January 22, 2017

My Card for Nephew's Birthday

 I used the exact same stamp set here as in the previous card I made for Mom to present to Nick...
It's actually a pop-up die - used flat as a card front, and made into a shaker card.

I used lots of gold on this...  LOVE that nephew of mine!  We are very proud of him!

Gold embossing, gold foil paper, and gold glimmer paper.  I used a black base for two reasons... 1.  it's his favorite color, and 2.  it looks great as a backing for the gold!

 Look closely at the white background - I scored it diagonally!

 Here you can see a closer view of the balloons, and the differences in the types of papers.  I've said it before, the glimmer paper from Stampin' Up! really sparkles!


 Happy Birthday, Nick!  We love you and are very proud of you! 💖



Click on any of the products below to purchase materials to make this project. If you don't currently have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I'd be thrilled to talk with you about furthering your crafting pursuits!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments!
They are appreciated.