Monday, January 23, 2017

January's Stamp Club Meeting

Saturday, January 21st was our first Stamp Club Meeting for 2017!

As usual, I like to present 2 cards, but I just had to add a third since Valentine's Day is coming!  You'll see that one later....

This first card is the same card I presented to the club I belong to in October.  It was a request to start out our year with it... and we did.



I LOVE this stamp set, but the die cuts even more!  This star piece I'm sure will be used for so very many things!  I wanted to start out with an uncomlicated design.  I'll eventually add more details to this die cut set... and do my very complicated thing soon enough! :)

AAaaah Valentine's Day!  It's coming soon enough, especially if you have to get cards out in the mail or treats to make for co-workers or kids.
I really love this stamp set, and will use it for many Valentines to come!

Click on any of the products below to purchase materials to make this project. If you don't currently have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I'd be thrilled to talk with you about furthering your crafting pursuits!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments!
They are appreciated.