Wednesday, January 11, 2017

A VERY Important Bundle

I'm posting the acrylic blocks a little later in this set of posts - but the blocks are very important!  If you use the clear or photopolymer stamps, you need the blocks!

This is a great way to get all the blocks, the storage case, and the cleaning cloth... AND earn 2 SAB items!  I have this set and use the blocks so much, I keep another container with 2 and 3 sets of the smaller blocks.
 
 I'll post more SAB item bundles later as the month progresses.  I hope they have helped!

Remember the BEST part!  Sale-A-Bration lasts until March 31st!  Click on the 2017 SAB label at the right, and you can see all the posts!


Click on any of the products below to purchase materials to make this project. If you don't currently have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I'd be thrilled to talk with you about furthering your crafting pursuits!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments!
They are appreciated.