Saturday, November 5, 2016

Kansas City Regional 3 of 3

 This set of 36 cards came together the fastest of the 3 sets I made.  I also found these on Pinterest - and they showcase two of my very favorite Stampin' colors.
Bermuda Bay, and Melon Mambo!  They look so fantastic together!  FANTASTIC!

 Randomly stamp the flower image in both colors on the white cardstock - then use the black ink to add some black outlines of the flower image.  Leave space for your sentiment.  Add that last, and adhere all the pieces!
 I like having both backgrounds - it makes the card look a little different.  Many times I'll make different backgrounds on cards - depending on the look I want, the backing card stock makes a big difference!

Click on any of the products below to purchase materials to make this project. If you don't currently have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I'd be thrilled to talk with you about furthering your crafting pursuits!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments!
They are appreciated.